Hey everyone, I just talked with a friend of mine at Charlotte Restaurant Week, and I wanted ya'll to know that it's rapidly approaching (July 10 - July 19) This time, the Lake Norman area has many restaurants that are participating. So your lame excuses about not being able to make it to the restaurants, have now been thrown out the window.
All participating restaurants will have great meals at fantastic prices. So, get in your car and make the 5-10 minute drive to these Lake Norman area restaurants:
* Dressler's (previously reviewed)
* Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse
* Maddi's Southern Bistro (previously reviewed)
* Mickey & Mooch (previously reviewed)
* Positano Osteria
* Red Rocks Café (previously reviewed)
* T1 Tapas (previously reviewed)
I'll be enjoying the deals -- will you?
** UPDATE: Since this original post, I've added a link to my recent review of Maddi's Southern Bistro.**