Here's a great recipe I got from Real Simple magazine. It's quick, easy, delicious, and waay healthier than anything Paula Deen could some up with!
I recommend serving with a Pino Grigio or a Chardonnay. Enjoy!
1 lb of large shrimp
1/4 cup Hoisin Sauce
2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
2 tbsp Canola Oil
1) Clean, peel, and de-vein the shrimp
2) Place shrimp onto skewers
3) Baste each side with Hoisin sauce
4) Cook under broiler for 2-3 minutes. Flip. Cook other side for additional 2-3 minutes
5) Sprinkle sesame seeds onto shrimp
1) Cut cucumber as desired (we used slices)
2) Toss cucumber with sliced scallions, vinegar, and oil.
3) Serve along side the shrimp.
Based on recipe taken from April 2010 Real Simple magazine.
Post a Comment