Here's a little something I found last year, while trying to figure out what to do with the rosemary bush in my back yard. The marinade listed below also works VERY well with salmon. To get the maximum flavor with this marinade I suggest you grill it on the barbeque.
1 package of boneless chicken breast
2.5 tablespoons of chopped rosemary leaves
4 garlic cloves chopped
1.25 cups of olive oil
1/3 cup lemon juice
1) Combine the rosemary, garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice into a large ziplock bag and mix well.
2) Pound chicken to uniform thickness
3) Insert chicken and mix with marinade by massaging outside of bag.
4) Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5) Remove from bag, and put on grill until cooked thoroughly (about 5 minutes each side)
6) Enjoy with risotto and a nice chardonnay.