Here is a great appetizer for the summer. Lets say you're having some friends over and plan to have a relaxing night of wine and conversation. What can you make that's easy, and tastes great?
This brie recipe will solve your problem, and make you look like a superstar chef too!
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup pecans
1 tbsp brandy
1 (14 oz) round brie
2 apples, 1 pear
2 tbsp lemon juice
1) Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees
2) Mix together sugar, pecans, and brandy. Set aside. If too thin, add additional tbsp of brown sugar.
3) Slice apples and pear into wedges, place in bowl, add lemon juice and toss. Place in fridge.
4) Place room temperature brie in oven and bake for 4 - 5 minutes.
5) Spread sugar mixture onto top of brie, and bake for 2 - 3 minutes.
6) Remove brie from oven, and place in middle of large plate.
7) Serve with fruit on one side of plate, and crackers on the other.
8) Enjoy with a good chardonnay!
FYI, the above recipe was taken from Paula Deen.
Post a Comment